Easter Food in Utica NY usually begins with an Easter Breakfast following Mass.
If you are celebrating a traditional Swiecone Feast (Polish Easter Breakfast) then you will be glad if you stopped by the Pulaski Meat Market in Utica, NY.
Everything you need for Easter Breakfast and Easter Dinner is fresh and ready for you to pick up.
Call 315-732-8007 to have your order ready for pick up, or visit the Pulaski Meat Market at 1201 Lenox Ave, Utica NY.
Traditional Easter Foods & Decorations
- Easter Kielbasa – Fresh & Smoked Sausage
- Easter Ham – Szynka
- Easter Babka – Cheese filling or raisin Easter Bread
- Bialy Barszcz – Zurek
- Horseradish Relish – Cwikla
- Pate – Pasztat
- Cold Cuts – Fresh Kielbasa, Smoked Kielbasa, Krakowska, Ham, Polish Cheeses, etc
- Egg – Jajko
- Rye Bread
- Buraczki – Beet Salad
- Cheese – Ser
- Butter – Masło imported from Poland
- Sugar Lamb – Baranek Wielkanocny
- Butter Lamb – Baranek Wielkanocny
- Wooden Pisanki
- Polish Easter Baskets – Swiecone
“Gosc w Dom, Bog w Dom”
When a guest is in the home God is in the home
“Czem chata bogata, tem rada”
The little cottage shares what it has