Super Bowl Party Food & Recipes Utica
Super Bowl Party in Utica NY | Easy Smoked Ribs with BBQ Sauce Recipe for your Super Bowl Party in Utica NY.
Super Bowl Party
Problem #1: No Time to Cook for Party!
BBQ ribs are always a hit but they are time consuming. You have to:
- Buy the ribs
- Trim the racks
- Fire up the smoker
- Smoke the ribs
- Find a good BBQ suace recipe
- Make the BBQ sauce
- Finish the ribs with sauce
- Baby sit those BBQ Ribs so they don’t burn
#1 Solution: Smoked Ribs from Pulaski Meat Market Utica
The Pulaski Meat Market in Utica just made your Super Bowl Party a SNAP!
With heat & serve smoked pork ribs ready to go, fully cooked and smoked.
How easy is that?
You don’t need spend all that time making your Super Bowl Party food, instead let the Pulaski Market in Utica do most of the cooking for you.
Here is the Game Plan for Great Tasing Super Bowl BBQ Ribs & Party Trays
- Call the Pulaski Meat Market at (315) 732-8007 and order your ribs
- Order Pulaski Market Party Trays and Cold Cut Platters to go along with Smokey Good Ribs!
- Head to the PulaskiMarket at 1201 Lenox Ave Utica NY for fast pick up
- Oh Yeah, grab some Imported Polish Beers!
- Make the BBQ sauce while the oven is heating to 325°F
- Have an Imported Polish Beer!
- Heat the ribs with BBQ Sauce to complete the touch down pass! Just follow the
Pulaski Meat Market BBQ Rib Sauce Recipe
1 cup ketchup
3/4 cup water
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 cup molasses
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp onion powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoon bourbon (optional)
Combine ketchup, molasses and water whisk until smooth in a saucepan, bring to a simmer over medium high heat.
Whisk in remaining ingredients and reduce heat to low cook until desired thickness is reached.
Pour and brush sauce over Pulaski Market Smoked Ribs in a roasting pan cover place in preheated 325°F oven for 20-30 Minutes